For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Design and development of company’s plastic products for new markets and applications.
• Technical project management with current customers and demonstrates commitment to prospecting and new business development.
• Employs a consultative sales approach that focuses on building a long term, value-based relationship with accounts, penetrating them for further business and increasing the margin they create while reducing the time and costs in handling them.
• Improve company’s position within each corporate and non-corporate account using consultative and in-depth selling at all levels within the account.
• Provide customer technical support and consultant services to increase our overall value to the customer.
• Market research and benchmarking: procuring information, details and trends needed to optimize existing products and plan new products with regard to new trendsetting materials and applications.
• Maintenance and preparation of monthly and quarterly price formulas including forecast of sales volumes.
• Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
• Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction.
• Experience as an engineer in application development or in technical marketing/sales.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates.
• Proven ability to nurture an extensive network of contacts.
• Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving demeanor to uncover needs and motivations to overcome objections in order to close a sale.
• Strong eye for business and time management, including an understanding of the business relationship between manufacturers, distributors and end-users of chemical products and services.
• Excellent English and digital literacy including MS Office Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (i.e. SAP).
AREAS OF ASSIGNMENT:
AREAS OF ASSIGNMENT:
For further details or for an initial confidential telephone discussion please contact
Peter Smukowski on 0044 1789 266 660 / 0044 7718 346 204 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org