For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
In this role, you are responsible for generating of additional profitable sales in Engineering Plastics supplied by leading world-class producers. You will contribute to the market knowledge of Extrusion and Injection Moulding industry and its penetration in sectors such as Construction, E+E, Automotive, Industrial and others. By growing their activities, you will be responsible for the ongoing expansion of the business within the assigned region.
• The company seeks an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, result oriented and persuasive person with dynamic nature.
• It is imperative that you have good overall communication and social skills.
• You will have a technical understanding and preferably a few years of commercial experience in a similar position.
• You are familiar with the polymer processing industry in Czech Republic / Slovakia, including your network within the relevant supply chain.
• This position requires extensive travelling as the business dictates.
• Proficiency in Slovak and/or Czech language is necessary. Professional knowledge of English is also required, whilst German would be a strong advantage.
They offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic, multinational company with numerous opportunities for your personal development. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits and performance based variables are up to market standards. This role is to be based from a home office within the region.
Our client is a multinational Masterbatch leader with multiple manufacturing sites located across the globe. The company offers a broad range of color, black, white and specialty additive Masterbatch for all relevant plastic processing methods.
• Develop strategies, formulate sales forecasts and action plans for the development of new business opportunities, aimed at achieving the assigned budget objectives and the continuous growth of the group.
• Frequently visit the assigned clients, follow the developments resulting from the visits by interfacing constructively with different company functions.
• Fill in the visit reports and the monthly reports.
• Review the sales plan on a monthly basis, analyze budget deviations, identify problem areas and plan corrective actions when necessary.
• Continuous updates regarding new sales techniques and new products.
• Diploma or degree in chemistry preferably with specialization in the field of plastic materials.
• Basic knowledge of the Plastic industry (extrusion, film, molding).
• Minimum 5-year sales experience in the plastics industry.
• Attitude to teamwork in pursuing common goals.
• Good communication and business skills.
• Strong motivation and ability to share knowledge.
• Sensitivity to the protection of safety, quality and the environment.
• Computer skills (Windows office package, JDE / ORACLE or SAP).
• Native / fluent Turkish, good knowledge of English.
• Availability to travel throughout the assigned territory.