For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is a Pan-European distribution company of engineering thermoplastics, representing a number of well-known global suppliers of thermoplastic materials.
• European product marketing and management of assigned suppliers and their products.
• Creating and maintaining product strategies and market development concepts.
• Pricing of the product portfolio and ensuring profit targets.
• Ensuring goal achievement in accordance with annual planning.
• Maintaining and expanding supplier relationships.
• Providing go-to-market packages and content for traditional and digital marketing channels.
• Further development of the project pipeline in collaboration with the Business Development department.
• Continuous market and competition observation.
• Supporting sales and application development in processing product-related customer inquiries.
• Technical studies, preferably in plastics technology with initial professional experience or business studies or training as an industrial clerk in the chemical industry with many years of professional experience.
• Professional experience in product management for technical plastics.
• Self-responsible, independent and goal-oriented way of working with a high level of self-motivation.
• Strong communication skills, goal orientation, excellent organizational skills and a structured way of working.
• Very good oral and written expression in German and English as well as a confident use of MS Office applications and modern information and communication tools.
• Willingness to travel on business within Europe.
• An exciting challenge in a successful international group of companies with lived management principles.
• A collegial environment and an attractive workplace in a central location in Hamburg.
• Flexible working hours, further training opportunities and performance-related remuneration.