For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
In this role, you are responsible for generating of additional profitable sales in Engineering Plastics supplied by leading world-class producers. You will contribute to the market knowledge of Extrusion and Injection Moulding industry and its penetration in sectors such as Construction, E+E, Automotive, Industrial and others. By growing their activities, you will be responsible for the ongoing expansion of the business within the assigned region.
• The company seeks an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, result oriented and persuasive person with dynamic nature.
• It is imperative that you have good overall communication and social skills.
• You will have a technical understanding and preferably a few years of commercial experience in a similar position.
• You are familiar with the polymer processing industry in Czech Republic / Slovakia, including your network within the relevant supply chain.
• This position requires extensive travelling as the business dictates.
• Proficiency in Slovak and/or Czech language is necessary. Professional knowledge of English is also required, whilst German would be a strong advantage.
They offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic, multinational company with numerous opportunities for your personal development. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits and performance based variables are up to market standards. This role is to be based from a home office within the region.
Purpose of the function:
• Responsible for the Marketing EMEA for the segment of Polymer Systems. This position ensures an expansion of business securing a substantial and sustainable profitable development of the market segment. To strengthen and expand the market position of the company in the polymer industry in EMEA.
• Design and execution of short to mid-term strategies to expand currently served diverse markets and to unravel additional profitable markets to guarantee the competitive advantage.
• This position constitutes an EMEA responsibility for the coordination and management of market-driven business strategies. The required R&D, Process Development, Safety & Health, Quality & Complaint Management and Sales functions have to be coordinated and guided according to the global strategy set by the VP Global Marketing for Specialty Carbon Black.
• The Technical Market Managers for Polymer Systems EMEA report directly to this function.
• Regional responsibility to develop, implement and control the overall marketing strategy (incl. innovation, IP, product and regional strategies) for the Market Segment Polymer Systems in EMEA.
• Responsible for dedicated global key accounts (targets, strategies, sales and profit development), Key Account Coordinator for selected customers.
• Controlling actual business development (contribution margin, sales volume); initiating strategic actions and tactics to achieve the targets in time.
• Representing company and products externally (customers, associations, conferences, etc.).
• Initiating and compiling content of promotional material, websites and other communication tools.
• Monitoring relevant trends and gather market intelligence globally both at customer, competitor and legislation level; identification and strategic pursuance of novel profitable business opportunities for the Carbon Black product portfolio; fostering existing products in so far untapped applications, new product innovations in existing and/or new applications.
• EMEA responsibility for product launch processes, i.e. identification of target customers, preparation of a pricing strategy and required promotional activities, coordination of involved departments (Production, Sales, TMM, etc.).
• Complete responsibility for the Technical Market Manager incl. target agreements, prioritization of technical efforts, coordinate their approach to our business strategy.
• Push the project management within Polymer Systems in EMEA according to the global strategy.