For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Location: Home Office, Germany
Our client is an established and innovative manufacturer of customer-specific soft thermoplastic compounds for the plastics industry. With more than 50 locations worldwide, they have local roots, but operate globally and occupy an important position within the soft thermoplastic compounding sector. The company offers individual material solutions and the best service for their customers. The corporate culture is characterized by the high esteem and independence of all employees as well as a collegial management style.
• Responsibility for the development of new business activities at OEM’s and system suppliers in the DACH region.
• Active customer acquisition as well as identification and development of new business relationships.
• Technical and commercial management of new projects up to handover to sales.
• Responsibility for sales and earnings figures to expand market shares and achievement of corporate goals.
• Observation and reporting of economic conditions in the market environment as well as industry trends, competition and legislation.
• Implementation of company’s segment strategies by opening up new business opportunities.
• Support with marketing campaigns, e.g. for the introduction of new products in cooperation with product management.
• Participation in workshops, trade fairs, conferences to keep up to date with changes in the industry.
• Technical studies or comparable training with several years of professional experience.
• 3 to 5 years of professional experience in sales / business development in the plastics segment, preferably in the thermoplastic elastomers segment.
• Market knowledge in the electrical & electronics (E&E), construction & window industry, consumer industry, film and profile extrusion an advantage.
• Comprehensive branch network in the plastics processing industry.
• Good knowledge of all common MS Office programs.
• Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and written.
• Initiative, structured work and a high level of commitment.
• Goal orientation, negotiation skills and the ability to work in a team.
• Confident and obliging demeanor.
• Willingness to travel.
• A pleasant working environment and working atmosphere in a friendly team.
• Comprehensive training.
• A performance-based remuneration.
• Vacation and Christmas bonuses.
• Attractive social benefits.
• Work from home or office possible.
• Company vehicle (also for private use).
For further details or for an initial confidential telephone discussion please contact
Peter Smukowski on 0044 1789 266 660 / 0044 7718 346 204 or via email to email@example.com