For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
• The main purpose of this position is to technically support customers by providing solutions / recommendations for their applications based on structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA) studies and part design optimization.
• The individual in this position must demonstrate excellent proficiency in static and dynamic FEA with knowledge of hyper elastic material modelling. They should be able to apply analytical equations to design functional elements (snap-fits, gears, press-fits etc.).
• The person in this position must also give presentations and design seminars to customers. Through excellent technical skills and complete understanding of the customer requirements, the individual must come up with adequate solutions for the component and/or system design.
• This individual will have a close working relationship with the internal commercial organization as well as with engineers at key customer accounts to provide the right level of support for existing business and new development programs.
• Accurate, complete and transparent documentation of the problem, boundary conditions, material models used, generated intermediate and final results is an important part of this role.
• The individual must also be committed to continuous improvement efforts.
• Minimum Mechanical degree, preferred Mechanical Engineering Master’s Degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CAE.
• Strong ability and experience in performing static and dynamic FEA structural analyzes and engineering calculations with non-linear material models / hyper-elastic models.
• Proficient in structural analysis with ANSYS workbench or LS-Dyna.
• Experienced in mechanical engineering design especially in plastic part design.
• Knowledge in the material modelling for CAE simulation with Polymers and Elastomers in Hyper-elastic or crash / drop situations.
• Knowledge of injection molding process and tool design for Engineering and High-Performance Thermoplastics.
• Solution oriented mindset and sense of urgency.
• Good presentation skills (verbal, written), interpersonal and negotiation skills to excite customers and understand their CTQs.
• Good time management skills and sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication skills, English language skills (verbal and in written).
• A dynamic and intercultural work environment.
• Flat hierarchies.
• A strong team-work mindset across departments.
• Flexible working options.
• An additional 13th salary & holiday allowance.
• Company pension insurance.