For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is a multinational Masterbatch leader with multiple sites located in various countries across the globe. The company offers the broadest range of custom color, special effect, black, white and specialty additive Masterbatch for molding and a multitude of other processes and applications.
Under the supervision of the Head of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for effectively managing direct sales related to the activity of Sales personnel, agents and distributors, and for achieving the planned sales targets in term of quantities, revenue and profit within defined territories.
Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager, who will lead the business and team in Turkey, including existing customers and definite growth of the business. This leader will join the team with extensive experience and knowledge of the masterbatch market and sales growth achievements. This position is home based.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops the business and continuously promotes the sales as well as company image within the territories assigned;
• Develops strategies for approaching new potential segments and proposes business opportunities;
• Build relationships with the customers and their key stakeholders;
• Manage the team’s customers and relationship with the customers;
• Cooperates and coordinates with Sales collaborators on other territories;
• Visits and maintains contact with major customers and with other smaller customers;
• Collects market information related to competitors, products needed, price level, service required;
• Manage, maintain and explore new opportunities to grow the business of existing customers;
• Prospect to gain new customers, thereby growing the existing customer base in the assigned territory;
• Advises corporate management of industry trends, current resin pricing, competitive activity and all other pertinent intelligence;
• Establishes yearly sales budgets and goals and develop relevant action plans for achieving them;
• Manages pricing policies established by the MEA Business and maintains special pricing within these guidelines according to product, quantity and customer considerations;
• Provides, with the help of the Technical department, customer with the requested technical support;
• Reviews all product returns/rejections by customers, determines reasons for them and recommends credit authorization (when appropriate);
• Formulates annual sales budget with Sales personnel;
• Organizes and leads meetings with sales forces for letting them timely achieve the relevant business targets;
• Performs other duties assigned by the Head of Sales to ensure the smooth and profitable operations of the company;
• Coordinates the needs and recommendations from the field sales people to the Head of Sales, to ensure that the overall handling of the customers’ needs is competitive and timely;
• Recommends territory revisions to ensure that customers are being served properly and that individual territories have not grown beyond the capability of a single sales person to cover adequately;
• Trains, motivates, coaches and manages the Sales Executives as well as distributors/agents in order to properly promote the products in the market place;
• Continuously improves personal knowledge of the latest sales techniques, enhances personal expertise in managing people and improves technical knowledge/product knowledge;
• Performs all other additional projects and duties as assigned by management.
Scope of Position and Evaluation Criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
• 8+ years' experience in Sales Management.
Hard & Soft Skills:
• Excellent management and leadership skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Creative and flexible;
• Challenge seeker;
• Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook);
• Fluent in English and Turkish.