For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is an established and innovative manufacturer of customer-specific soft thermoplastic compounds and color masterbatches for the plastics industry. The company offers individual material solutions and the best service for customers. Their corporate culture is characterized by the high esteem and independence of all employees as well as a collegial management style.
• Collaboration on innovative developments of TPE compounds from laboratory scale to production.
• Planning, management and technical support of customer development projects.
• Close collaboration with the areas of analytics, purchasing, production, product safety, quality and distribution.
• Independent planning, implementation, assessment and documentation of laboratory work.
• Accompaniment of initial material trials and problem solving in the area of injection molding and extrusion with customers.
• Collaboration with existing and new raw material suppliers.
• Selection and analysis of new raw materials for TPE compounds.
• Completed studies in the fields of plastics or process engineering or similar. Alternatively, completed technical training with further job experience to become a technician or engineer with several years of professional experience in the field of plastics processing.
• Plastics extrusion and/or injection molding experience.
• Experience in plastic compounding, ideally thermoplastic elastomers, would be an advantage.
• Ability to work independently, strong communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
• Fluency in written and spoken German and English.
• Willingness to visit customers in Germany and other European countries.
For further details or for an initial confidential telephone discussion please contact
Peter Smukowski on 0044 1789 266 660 / 0044 7718 346 204 or via email to email@example.com