Purpose and Summary of position:
- Ensure marketability of products under regulatory aspects, with a focus on chemical regulations like REACH and UK REACH.
- Develop strategies and processes to successfully implement existing and emerging regulatory requirements.
- Close coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent company's interests and position in communication with customers, suppliers, and authorities.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- In depth experience with REACH Implementation in industrial settings, e.g.:
- REACh requirements and implementation strategies;
- options for cost and effort reduction for a chemical company;
- dossier generation and maintenance (IUCLID, CheSar).
- Experience with participation in CEFIC or national industry associations or with advocacy activities.
Desirable Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent Project management skills (complex, multi stakeholder projects);
- Ability to understand complex issues and present them simply and conclusively;
- Strong analytical and creative skills;
- Experience in Team management/leadership.
Languages: English, German.
- Knowledge of or experience with other registration schemes (e.g. UK REACH, KKDIK, polymer registration schemes);
- Experience in (scientific) advocacy activities.
- SAP EHS module;
- Experience with SAP EHS Substance Volume tracking module (SVT).
- Master of chemistry or related natural sciences (Chemist/Polymer chemist; Biologist) or comparable qualification.
- Communication (all directions and levels).
- Development of others.