For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is looking for a (Key) Account Manager for the region Northern Germany for their sales team – focus on engineering plastics. With passion and sales drive, you will lead the way and work with the team to expand your customer base. You are flexible, think innovatively and act proactively with a pronounced customer orientation.
• You are responsible for initiating sales transactions for the entire product range, with a focus on engineering plastics.
• You support existing customers and increase sales by consistently acquiring new customers (automotive / non-automotive).
• You methodically improve the quality of the strategic processing of key accounts by securing and expanding sales and contribution margins.
• You are the first point of contact for customers regarding availability, technical features and prices.
• You work closely with the office staff.
• You create and track the annual budget.
• You have a technical education in the field of plastics.
• You have several years of sales experience in the plastics industry and as Key Account Manager Automotive.
• You have a confident, customer- and result-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit, as well as a high level of decision-making power and a high degree of sense of responsibility.
• You have above-average commitment and flexibility.
• You like to travel and have a high service orientation towards customers.
• You have very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English.
• You are familiar with the MS-Office applications.
• You live in the region Northern Germany.