The company was established 40 years ago in North Rhine-Westphalia and are a leading distribution company for high-quality plastics with their own sales offices throughout Europe. A broad product portfolio, great technical know-how, consistent customer orientation and absolute reliability are the keys to their success.
The art of selling is your passion and you love to work with your team to expand your customer base. You are flexible, think innovatively and perform proactively with a pronounced customer orientation.
- You are responsible for the distribution sales of the business unit commodity plastics.
- You increase sales by professional management of existing key accounts and by consistent acquisition of new customers of commodity plastics in the D-A-CH region.
- You are responsible for the professional implementation of sales and marketing strategies, with a special emphasis on new suppliers and new products in our portfolio.
- You are responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of the field sales and office staff.
- You establish the annual budget, control the actual sales performance and initiate and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- You actively support, visit and communicate with our valued suppliers as necessary.
- You develop our market access in the area of flexible packaging across the D-A-CH region and beyond.
- You have a business education and/or a relevant technical education plus a profound business background.
- You have several years of experience as a sales manager in the plastics industry with a focus on the distribution of commodity plastics.
- You have a proven expertise in the flexible packing industry.
- You have a robust self-confidence and a result-oriented personality with customer focus.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of decision-making power and a high degree of responsibility.
- You have leadership skills and apply them in a goal-oriented manner.
- You have a strong dedication to your job and a high flexibility.
- You like to travel and have a high service orientation towards customers.
- You have very good written and spoken skills of German and English.
- You are well familiar with the MS-Office applications and state-of-the-art CRM requirements.