- As a sales representative the incumbent takes care of the assigned customers according to his/her regional responsibilities. Thereby, he/she co-operates with the relevant colleagues in the Customer Service Centre.
- The overall objective is to improve income and sales for all Masterbatch products of the company in accordance with individually agreed targets.
- It’s required that the achievement of the objectives and the operative work follow to the full extent the company’s strategic direction and that the sales activities of the incumbent reveal this direction.
AREAS OF ASSIGNMENT:
- Budget responsibility for the sales region.
- Strategic planning of sales, volume and gross margin.
- Realisation of corporate strategy in terms of sales and operative work including the resulting tasks.
- Strategic pursuance and evident realisation of agreed objectives.
- Proactive development of sales solutions and purposeful realisation.
- Extension of the customer value through sales of standard and/or high margin products.
- Operative planning (e.g. customer visits and appointments).
- Operative Reporting (e.g. Reports on visits, orders etc.).
- Support of existing customers at their sites.
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Proactive and strategic use of technical resources (TS-MB).
- Travelling activity 60%-80%.
- Management of customer orders for the sales region with the support from Customer Service.
- Overview and successful completion of product samples.
- Overview and successful completion of customer orders.
- Support the accounting department with debt collection.
- Identification of individual customers’ requirements (e.g. customer visits).