For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Purpose of the function:
• Responsible for the Marketing EMEA for the segment of Polymer Systems. This position ensures an expansion of business securing a substantial and sustainable profitable development of the market segment. To strengthen and expand the market position of the company in the polymer industry in EMEA.
• Design and execution of short to mid-term strategies to expand currently served diverse markets and to unravel additional profitable markets to guarantee the competitive advantage.
• This position constitutes an EMEA responsibility for the coordination and management of market-driven business strategies. The required R&D, Process Development, Safety & Health, Quality & Complaint Management and Sales functions have to be coordinated and guided according to the global strategy set by the VP Global Marketing for Specialty Carbon Black.
• The Technical Market Managers for Polymer Systems EMEA report directly to this function.
• Regional responsibility to develop, implement and control the overall marketing strategy (incl. innovation, IP, product and regional strategies) for the Market Segment Polymer Systems in EMEA.
• Responsible for dedicated global key accounts (targets, strategies, sales and profit development), Key Account Coordinator for selected customers.
• Controlling actual business development (contribution margin, sales volume); initiating strategic actions and tactics to achieve the targets in time.
• Representing company and products externally (customers, associations, conferences, etc.).
• Initiating and compiling content of promotional material, websites and other communication tools.
• Monitoring relevant trends and gather market intelligence globally both at customer, competitor and legislation level; identification and strategic pursuance of novel profitable business opportunities for the Carbon Black product portfolio; fostering existing products in so far untapped applications, new product innovations in existing and/or new applications.
• EMEA responsibility for product launch processes, i.e. identification of target customers, preparation of a pricing strategy and required promotional activities, coordination of involved departments (Production, Sales, TMM, etc.).
• Complete responsibility for the Technical Market Manager incl. target agreements, prioritization of technical efforts, coordinate their approach to our business strategy.
• Push the project management within Polymer Systems in EMEA according to the global strategy.