For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is an established producer of masterbatches, offering innovative products and services in the field of colouring of plastics. The company also offers various additive masterbatches such as UV stabilisers, anti-static agents and laser marking additives as well as combination batches. In addition to the masterbatches based on PE and PP, the company also uses engineering plastics, high-performance polymers and thermoplastic elastomers as carrier resins for various applications.
The Laboratory Leader will ensure that the development processes are designed, controlled and monitored in accordance with the technical, legal and other requirements. In addition, he / she will deal with customers’ requests for the products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Design and control of product development with an emphasis on utilizing available human resources and production facilities.
• Ensure timely production.
• Management of the direct subordinates as well as external service providers.
• Continuous improvement and further development of the production technology and manufacturing processes.
• Ensure compliance with regulations, especially occupational safety.
• Cooperation with key customers on selected projects with a higher technical complexity.
• Communication with customers, suppliers, government agencies and other institutions.
• Several years of professional experience in a leading technical position in the plastics industry with a focus on development colour masterbatches.
• Degree in a relevant discipline (ideally Plastics Technology / Chemical Engineering) or technical training.
• Experienced in project management.
• Works in an independent, responsible and co-operative way.
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Resilient and goal oriented.
• Leadership skills combined with a high sense of responsibility.
• Good command of an ERP system.
• Computer literacy (MS Excel and MS Word).