For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is a multinational Masterbatch leader with multiple manufacturing sites located across the globe. The company offers a broad range of color, black, white and specialty additive Masterbatch for all relevant plastic processing methods.
• Develop strategies, formulate sales forecasts and action plans for the development of new business opportunities, aimed at achieving the assigned budget objectives and the continuous growth of the group.
• Frequently visit the assigned clients, follow the developments resulting from the visits by interfacing constructively with different company functions.
• Fill in the visit reports and the monthly reports.
• Review the sales plan on a monthly basis, analyze budget deviations, identify problem areas and plan corrective actions when necessary.
• Continuous updates regarding new sales techniques and new products.
• Diploma or degree in chemistry preferably with specialization in the field of plastic materials.
• Basic knowledge of the Plastic industry (extrusion, film, molding).
• Minimum 5-year sales experience in the plastics industry.
• Attitude to teamwork in pursuing common goals.
• Good communication and business skills.
• Strong motivation and ability to share knowledge.
• Sensitivity to the protection of safety, quality and the environment.
• Computer skills (Windows office package, JDE / ORACLE or SAP).
• Native / fluent Turkish, good knowledge of English.
• Availability to travel throughout the assigned territory.