For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
In this role, you are responsible for generating of additional profitable sales in Engineering Plastics supplied by leading world-class producers. You will contribute to the market knowledge of Extrusion and Injection Moulding industry and its penetration in sectors such as Construction, E+E, Automotive, Industrial and others. By growing their activities, you will be responsible for the ongoing expansion of the business within the assigned region.
• The company seeks an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, result oriented and persuasive person with dynamic nature.
• It is imperative that you have good overall communication and social skills.
• You will have a technical understanding and preferably a few years of commercial experience in a similar position.
• You are familiar with the polymer processing industry in Czech Republic / Slovakia, including your network within the relevant supply chain.
• This position requires extensive travelling as the business dictates.
• Proficiency in Slovak and/or Czech language is necessary. Professional knowledge of English is also required, whilst German would be a strong advantage.
They offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic, multinational company with numerous opportunities for your personal development. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits and performance based variables are up to market standards. This role is to be based from a home office within the region.
Our client is an international distributor of high-quality chemical products with a strong presence within Central and Southeastern Europe, representing a range well-recognised producers. An integral part of their market approach is consulting and providing technical services. They have a well-developed logistics network of warehouses in several European countries.
The company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Representative who will drive sales of the entire range of engineering plastics and thermoplastic elastomers, with a focus on the automotive market.
• Responsible for project management.
• Acquisition of new customers.
• Active care for and retention of existing clients.
• Maintain regular contact with suppliers.
• Active participation in planning of purchasing strategies.
• Provide technical support.
• Diploma or degree – BSc or MSc (preferred) in the chemical field.
• Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in the plastics industry.
• Hands-on experience with plastics processing (injection moulding) would be a strong advantage.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled in effective persuasion techniques.
• Strongly engaged in business activities.
• Willingness to travel frequently in Poland and abroad.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Computer skills (Office package) with an ability to deliver presentations.
• Clean and full driving licence.
Our client is looking for a (Key) Account Manager for the region Northern Germany for their sales team – focus on engineering plastics. With passion and sales drive, you will lead the way and work with the team to expand your customer base. You are flexible, think innovatively and act proactively with a pronounced customer orientation.
• You are responsible for initiating sales transactions for the entire product range, with a focus on engineering plastics.
• You support existing customers and increase sales by consistently acquiring new customers (automotive / non-automotive).
• You methodically improve the quality of the strategic processing of key accounts by securing and expanding sales and contribution margins.
• You are the first point of contact for customers regarding availability, technical features and prices.
• You work closely with the office staff.
• You create and track the annual budget.
• You have a technical education in the field of plastics.
• You have several years of sales experience in the plastics industry and as Key Account Manager Automotive.
• You have a confident, customer- and result-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit, as well as a high level of decision-making power and a high degree of sense of responsibility.
• You have above-average commitment and flexibility.
• You like to travel and have a high service orientation towards customers.
• You have very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English.
• You are familiar with the MS-Office applications.
• You live in the region Northern Germany.
Our client is an established producer of masterbatches, offering innovative products and services in the field of colouring of plastics. The company also offers various additive masterbatches such as UV stabilisers, anti-static agents and laser marking additives as well as combination batches. In addition to the masterbatches based on PE and PP, the company also uses engineering plastics, high-performance polymers and thermoplastic elastomers as carrier resins for various applications.
The Laboratory Leader will ensure that the development processes are designed, controlled and monitored in accordance with the technical, legal and other requirements. In addition, he / she will deal with customers’ requests for the products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Design and control of product development with an emphasis on utilizing available human resources and production facilities.
• Ensure timely production.
• Management of the direct subordinates as well as external service providers.
• Continuous improvement and further development of the production technology and manufacturing processes.
• Ensure compliance with regulations, especially occupational safety.
• Cooperation with key customers on selected projects with a higher technical complexity.
• Communication with customers, suppliers, government agencies and other institutions.
• Several years of professional experience in a leading technical position in the plastics industry with a focus on development colour masterbatches.
• Degree in a relevant discipline (ideally Plastics Technology / Chemical Engineering) or technical training.
• Experienced in project management.
• Works in an independent, responsible and co-operative way.
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Resilient and goal oriented.
• Leadership skills combined with a high sense of responsibility.
• Good command of an ERP system.
• Computer literacy (MS Excel and MS Word).