For certain reasons, not all of our vacancies are openly advertised and therefore please contact us directly to enquire about our current opportunities. Furthermore, if you do not see a suitable role for yourself, please get in touch as we are happy to discuss a proactive approach and if appropriate, speak to carefully selected clients on your behalf to assess if they have relevant openings.
Our client is a multinational Masterbatch leader with multiple manufacturing sites located across the globe. The company offers a broad range of color, black, white and specialty additive Masterbatch for all relevant plastic processing methods.
• Develop strategies, formulate sales forecasts and action plans for the development of new business opportunities, aimed at achieving the assigned budget objectives and the continuous growth of the group.
• Frequently visit the assigned clients, follow the developments resulting from the visits by interfacing constructively with different company functions.
• Fill in the visit reports and the monthly reports.
• Review the sales plan on a monthly basis, analyze budget deviations, identify problem areas and plan corrective actions when necessary.
• Continuous updates regarding new sales techniques and new products.
• Diploma or degree in chemistry preferably with specialization in the field of plastic materials.
• Basic knowledge of the Plastic industry (extrusion, film, molding).
• Minimum 5-year sales experience in the plastics industry.
• Attitude to teamwork in pursuing common goals.
• Good communication and business skills.
• Strong motivation and ability to share knowledge.
• Sensitivity to the protection of safety, quality and the environment.
• Computer skills (Windows office package, JDE / ORACLE or SAP).
• Native / fluent Turkish, good knowledge of English.
• Availability to travel throughout the assigned territory.
Our client is an international distributor of high-quality chemical products with a strong presence within Central and Southeastern Europe, representing a range well-recognised producers. An integral part of their market approach is consulting and providing technical services. They have a well-developed logistics network of warehouses in several European countries.
The company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Representative who will drive sales of the entire range of engineering plastics and thermoplastic elastomers, with a focus on the automotive market.
• Responsible for project management.
• Acquisition of new customers.
• Active care for and retention of existing clients.
• Maintain regular contact with suppliers.
• Active participation in planning of purchasing strategies.
• Provide technical support.
• Diploma or degree – BSc or MSc (preferred) in the chemical field.
• Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in the plastics industry.
• Hands-on experience with plastics processing (injection moulding) would be a strong advantage.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled in effective persuasion techniques.
• Strongly engaged in business activities.
• Willingness to travel frequently in Poland and abroad.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Computer skills (Office package) with an ability to deliver presentations.
• Clean and full driving licence.
Our client is a multinational Masterbatch leader with multiple sites located in various countries across the globe. The company offers the broadest range of custom color, special effect, black, white and specialty additive Masterbatch for molding and a multitude of other processes and applications.
• Under the supervision of the Business Strategic Manager, the Market Development Manager (MDM) is responsible for being the main interface with assigned Major Development Account's central contact partners. The employee plays the same role internally with Regional Sales managers and Sales Executives involved in this local customer management.
• The MDM is responsible for evaluating the best growth strategy with assigned accounts as well as establishing and maintaining a successful and business effective relationship with them.
• The MDM ensures the effective management of account activity by driving the coordinated execution of this account strategy and by directing the selling efforts to achieve planned sales, revenue, profit and other goals for the assigned accounts.
• The MDM is also in charge for the prospection and development of new Major Development Accounts. He / She develops new business relationship within the prospect organization and, develops and proposes the strategy to gain business.
• Besides the customer specific management role, the Market Development Manager supports the Business Strategic Manager in the multi angles business segment strategy deployment in close cooperation with Sales and Technical teams (segment dynamics, product & service's innovation, product management, indirect marketing).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with the Business Strategic Manager, the Business and Development Director and the Sales Director to develop a comprehensive strategy regarding pricing, forecasts, and corporate resources needed to maximize share and increase penetration at designated development of major accounts.
• Develops and proposes customer's specific master plans and related set of actions.
• Implements and frequently reviews after approval the actual progress against medium term plan & short term (budget & profitability) goals.
• Recommends corrective actions when needed.
• Drives the proper coordinated execution of this agreed strategy, coordinates with the sales forces dealing with related sites the development of annual sales goals (budget) and objectives along with specific sales strategies to meet or exceed master plan goals.
• Establishes relationships and business conditions with the headquarters, the key plant locations, R&D centers as deemed necessary to understand, to develop also by gaining insight into potential future business, to secure the service and business at these accounts.
• Ensures proper communication flow with regards to the developments of major account's activities.
• Prospects new major accounts within the defined strategy, develops business relationship within the organization as deemed necessary to understand, to develop also by gaining insight into potential future business and develops business at these new accounts.
• Handles, with respective sales and technical teams, all relevant complaints if (or potentially) escalated to lead buyer or possibly impacting the business conditions.
• Maintains awareness of market and competitive activities within designated environment and disseminates the information appropriately throughout the organization.
• Performs all other additional projects and duties as assigned by management.
• Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Chemistry.
• Significant experience in similar area.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical mind.
• Prospections capabilities.
• Strong management skills.
• Fluent in English, another language is an asset.
• Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Willing to travel.
The Market Development Manager maintains a strict confidentiality regarding the files and any other information related to the business.
The MDM works to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results. Works independently under limited supervision. May be responsible for entire projects or processes within job area.