- Sales account management for Industry and Consumer markets.
- Business development in innovative markets (market diversification).
- Co-ordination of Eastern Europe distributors activities.
- Support and advice with material selection.
- Attendance and support during material trials at customers’ premises and providing reports.
- A degree in a technical discipline (chemical engineering, polymer technology or related study).
- At least 5 years’ experience in plastics business (preferably engineering solutions and/or compounding).
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written).
- Driving licence.
- Business development skills.
- Experience in engineering thermoplastic materials can be an advantage.
- An interesting and challenging position in a global dynamic organisation.
- A competitive salary with an annual performance bonus scheme.
- A friendly atmosphere and comfortable workplace.
- Private medical care.
- Modern work tools.
- Fully expenses company car.