- Investigating business conditions related to company activities, such as healthcare industry trends, competition and regulations.
- Implementing segment strategy for a specific region by tracking, scouting and concluding new business opportunities.
- Developing new business activities with an emphasis on product promotion and specifications among OEM’s and system suppliers.
- Lead and opportunity management in accordance with segment strategy:
- Scouting (identification of target accounts);
- Promoting products when generating new leads;
- Qualifying new leads;
- Opportunity management using CRM tool (MS Dynamics);
- Project tracking and completion.
- Managing technical and business aspects of new business development projects before handover to sales.
- Creating new business development activities; managing their progress and commercial output.
- Support risk management process according to company’s Risk Management Protocol.
- Conducting regular business assessments by tracking growth plans from a market segment perspective.
- Providing operational guidelines and healthcare industry specific expertise for sales team to help expand customer base and achieve maximum market penetration.
- Supporting operational marketing campaigns to support product roll-outs and / or initiatives, in cooperation with product management / suppliers
- Providing success stories and case studies (both internal and external).
- Collecting market trends and customer feedback to help expand product portfolio and aid in creation of new product development initiatives.
- Translating customer feedback into long-term market trends.
- Giving sales trainings and presentations in order to foster, multiply, and transfer market opportunities based on new products and applications.
- Participating in workshops, trade fairs, and conferences in order to remain on top of changes within the industry.
- Networking with industry business professionals, industry associations and lobbyists.
- Technical / optionally business educational background and/or relevant business experience.
- Several years of experience in sales and marketing within the plastics industry.
- International industry network.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated “go-getter”.
- Competent negotiation partner.
- Team player.
- Excellent knowledge of plastics.
- IT knowledge (MS Office; SAP).
- Fluent in English.