In this role, you are responsible for generating of additional profitable sales in Engineering Plastics supplied by leading world-class producers. You will contribute to the market knowledge of Extrusion and Injection Moulding industry and its penetration in sectors such as Construction, E+E, Automotive, Industrial and others. By growing their activities, you will be responsible for the ongoing expansion of the business within the assigned region.
• The company seeks an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, result oriented and persuasive person with dynamic nature.
• It is imperative that you have good overall communication and social skills.
• You will have a technical understanding and preferably a few years of commercial experience in a similar position.
• You are familiar with the polymer processing industry in Czech Republic / Slovakia, including your network within the relevant supply chain.
• This position requires extensive travelling as the business dictates.
• Proficiency in Slovak and/or Czech language is necessary. Professional knowledge of English is also required, whilst German would be a strong advantage.
They offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic, multinational company with numerous opportunities for your personal development. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits and performance based variables are up to market standards. This role is to be based from a home office within the region.