Our client is an international distributor of high-quality chemical products with a strong presence within Central and Southeastern Europe, representing a range well-recognised producers. An integral part of their market approach is consulting and providing technical services. They have a well-developed logistics network of warehouses in several European countries.
The company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Representative who will drive sales of the entire range of engineering plastics and thermoplastic elastomers, with a focus on the automotive market.
• Responsible for project management.
• Acquisition of new customers.
• Active care for and retention of existing clients.
• Maintain regular contact with suppliers.
• Active participation in planning of purchasing strategies.
• Provide technical support.
• Diploma or degree – BSc or MSc (preferred) in the chemical field.
• Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in the plastics industry.
• Hands-on experience with plastics processing (injection moulding) would be a strong advantage.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled in effective persuasion techniques.
• Strongly engaged in business activities.
• Willingness to travel frequently in Poland and abroad.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Computer skills (Office package) with an ability to deliver presentations.
• Clean and full driving licence.