The Sales Engineer is a field-based position responsible for working with OEM’s and processors to grow the sales of company’s range of engineered compounds.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
AREAS OF ASSIGNMENT:
Our client is a globally operating trading and distribution company, active on all continents, with headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. In close collaboration with leading international manufactures, the company offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of chemicals and natural raw materials. The success of the company is based on excellent, long-term partnerships with customers and suppliers.
The company is seeking to recruit an ambitious, structured and persistent Technical Sales Manager (CASE), to form the basis for future expansion within Central-Eastern Europe. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to become an instrumental part of the CEE roll-out strategy and to join a dynamic team with ambitious goals and an exceptional growth rate achieved in the last two years.
The company has been operating for over 100 years, yet their CEE representative office is a very young company in the region. While already achieving a steady and healthy growth record, this endeavour continues to create virtually unlimited opportunities for an accelerated career progression with a tangible prospect of becoming a member of the local management structures.
KPI’s / Objectives:
In this role, you are responsible for generating of additional profitable sales in Engineering Plastics supplied by leading world-class producers. You will contribute to the market knowledge of Extrusion and Injection Moulding industry and its penetration in sectors such as Construction, E+E, Automotive, Industrial and others. By growing their activities, you will be responsible for the ongoing expansion of the business within the assigned region.
• The company seeks an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, result oriented and persuasive person with dynamic nature.
• It is imperative that you have good overall communication and social skills.
• You will have a technical understanding and preferably a few years of commercial experience in a similar position.
• You are familiar with the polymer processing industry in Czech Republic / Slovakia, including your network within the relevant supply chain.
• This position requires extensive travelling as the business dictates.
• Proficiency in Slovak and/or Czech language is necessary. Professional knowledge of English is also required, whilst German would be a strong advantage.
They offer a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic, multinational company with numerous opportunities for your personal development. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits and performance based variables are up to market standards. This role is to be based from a home office within the region.