Displaying items by tag: Masterbatches
- As a sales representative the incumbent takes care of the assigned customers according to his/her regional responsibilities. Thereby, he/she co-operates with the relevant colleagues in the Customer Service Centre.
- The overall objective is to improve income and sales for all Masterbatch products of the company in accordance with individually agreed targets.
- It’s required that the achievement of the objectives and the operative work follow to the full extend the company’s strategic direction and that the sales activities of the incumbent reveal this direction.
- The incumbent comprehends the principals of the Quality Policies and fulfils them in his/her area of scope in compliance with the relevant documents such as the Quality Management Manual.
AREAS OF ASSIGNMENT:
- Budget responsibility for the sales region.
- Strategic planning of sales, volume and gross margin.
- Realisation of corporate strategy in terms of sales and operative work including the resulting tasks.
- Strategic pursuance and evident realisation of agreed objectives.
- Proactive development of sales solutions and purposeful realisation.
- Extension of the customer value through sales of standard and/or high margin products.
- Operative planning (e.g. customer visits and appointments).
- Operative Reporting (e.g. Reports on visits, orders etc.).
- Support of existing customers at their sites.
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Live and support of the QM System / ISO 9001 etc.
- Proactive and strategic use of technical resources (TS-MB).
- Travelling activity 60%-80%.
- Management of customer orders for the sales region.
- Overview and successful completion of product samples.
- Overview and successful completion of customer orders.
- Support of the Finance Business Unit.
- Monitoring of open invoices and outstanding accounts.
- Identification of individual customers’ requirements (e.g. customer visits).