Displaying items by tag: High Performance Polymers
Main purpose of job:
- Management of subsidiary.
- Responsibility for regional sales, turnover and profit contribution of the subsidiary.
- Budget planning on the basis of valid purchase and transfer prices.
- Planning of costs and investments within the agreed annual budget and their control.
- Definition of regional sales goals and priorities.
- Management of sales and application engineering (TSAD).
- Assisting in the development and implementation of interregional sales and marketing concepts as well as responsibility for their regional implementation.
- Negotiation of storage costs and freight rates; Controlling and optimizing the level of inventories in accordance with market requirements.
- Responsibility for compliance with all applicable local or national regulations and for reporting to the Headquarter.
- Official representation of the subsidiary to banks and auditors.
- Monitoring of local accounting and responsibility for the balance sheet of the company.
- Completed commercial or technical vocational training; preferably additional business administration or technical degree.
- Practical knowledge of the entire value chain of the plastics processing and plastics manufacturing industry.
- Several years of successful field sales activities, ideally in an international environment.
- Management experience.
- High degree of self-reliance and self-motivation.
- Decision-making ability.
- Very strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Conflict management competence and willingness for compromise.
- Native Hungarian speaker, fluency in English.