Displaying items by tag: Commodity Polymers
- Sales of Standard Polymers to existing customers as well as proactive acquisition of new customers through regular telephone customer contacts.
- Personal visits of the customers to be looked after according to the specifications of the management.
- Close cooperation with the European Standard Polymers Team.
- Procurement and collection of market information as well as the identification and observation of the competitive situation.
- Bidding and negotiation of quotations within the framework of defined pricing system.
- Recognition of development trends according to customers and markets and passing on the information to the relevant interfaces.
- Implementation of regional and supra-regional sales and marketing strategies in the district.
- Support for Regional Sales Director, Managing Director and Director Product Management in the development of sales and marketing concepts by introducing the customer perspective.
- Completed commercial and/or technical apprenticeship / training.
- Professional experience in sales.
- Basic technical knowledge and understanding of polymer types and their application.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative.
- Ability to undertake and put into practice known sales skills and training.
- Network & Knowledge of Turkish Polyolefins and Styrenics market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Turkish and English, further foreign language skills desirable.
- Willingness to travel.
- Sound knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Package.